New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diabetes Tx Ups Risk for Poor Neonatal Outcomes
Study heightens residual concerns about use of glyburide to treat gestational diabetes.
Help by adding tags...
Taking a longer term view of cardiovascular risk: the causal exposure paradigm
- Allan D Sniderman and colleagues argue that many people already have advanced arterial damage when they are identified to be at high risk of a cardiovascular event and that a better approach would ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Gestational Diabetes: Ultrasounds Overestimate LGA Risk
- Ultrasounds for women with gestational diabetes overestimate the risk for large-for-gestational-age infants and, regardless of the infant's actual weight, increase the odds of cesarean delivery.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals