New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How middle class women have had more sexual partners
Does the seven-year itch exist? How many lovers is it usual to have in a lifetime? Professor David Spiegelhalter gets to the heart of what happens in the nation's bedrooms.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Women veterans younger, more depressed when referred for heart test
- Further study needed on stress-induced heart disease, microvascular anginaWomen veterans who had specialized heart tests were younger and more likely to be obese...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)