New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer study in men finds cardio exercise may reduce risk of disease risk and death
Findings suggest even reducing one's mile time by half a minute can contribute to lower risk of death from the disease
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Men who kept highly fit in midlife reduced their cancer death risks in older life
- Keeping fit is good for the heart, and now oncologists have evidence that keeping fit in midlife may reduce the risk of death from cancer after the age of 65 years.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Favorable 15-year survival outcomes for older prostate cancer patients with low-risk disease
- Results from a population-based study from investigators at Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey show favorable survival outcomes among patients with low-risk prostate cancer treated with...
Prolonged Radiation Exposure Increases Risk for Cancer Death
- Long-term exposure to low-dose radiation increases the risk for death from solid tumors, according to an IARC report.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!