New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Identifying low risk patients after a single high sensitivity troponin
Stream Identifying low risk patients after a single high sensitivity troponin by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Might High-Sensitivity Troponin Out-Perform PESI?
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The incremental value of stress testing in patients with acute chest pain beyond serial cardiac troponin testing -- Aldous et al. -- Emergency Medicine Journal
- Objective In patients with acute chest pain and normal range cardiac troponin (cTn), accurate risk stratification for acute coronary syndrome is challenging. Thi...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.