New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Proton pump inhibitors increase risk of acute kidney injury • /r/Foamed
reddit: the front page of the internet
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute Kidney Injury (Acute Renal Failure)
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
RIFLE criteria for assessing AKI (Acute Kidney Injury)
- Class Serum Creatinine/ GFR Urine Output Risk in Serum Creatinine x 1.5 or GFR ¯ >25% 50%
A risk score for chronic kidney disease can inform choice of HIV medications
- Both traditional and HIV-related risk factors can predict the likelihood of developing chronic kidney disease (CKD), according to a study published in PLOS Medicine.
'Preventable acute kidney injury deaths could end by 2025'
- Experts call for an end to preventable acute kidney injury deaths within the next 10 years, while another study suggests that kidney failure is being undertreated worldwide.
Acute Kidney Injury: Pearls and Pitfalls - emdocs
- Learn the latest tips and resources when dealing with acute kidney injury (AKI) via the KDIGO group. Enjoy!
Boring Question: What is the risk of Contrast-Induced Nephropathy? - CanadiEM
- There is a lot of fear of contrast-induced nephropathy following imaging scans. Is this warranted? Nephrology fellow Michael Garfinkle finds out.