New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fiberoptic Awake Oral Intubation | Resus Review
Tutorial and procedure steps for performing fiberoptic awake oral intubation including equipment, preparation, and medications.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Perc Trach Procedure Documentation | Resus Review
- Easy to adapt sample procedure note for perc trach performed at bedside guided by bronchoscopy.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.