New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Post-Catheterization Hemoglobin Drop | Resus Review
Hemoglobin drop after catheterization may be a sign of life-threatening hemorrhage, but there may be benign or procedural causes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Fiberoptic Awake Oral Intubation | Resus Review
- Tutorial and procedure steps for performing fiberoptic awake oral intubation including equipment, preparation, and medications.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.