New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Might High-Sensitivity Troponin Out-Perform PESI?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Identifying low risk patients after a single high sensitivity troponin
- Stream Identifying low risk patients after a single high sensitivity troponin by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Antifungal Sensitivity Testing
- Anti fungal Sensitivity Testing
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Again, One Troponin is Enough
- We have been using a high sensitive troponin assay in my regional Australian ED for almost 5 years now. There is no doubt it can be used for early rule out of MI and risk stratification. However as...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals