New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SMACCFORCE – THE FORCE AWAKENS
SMACC FORCE - Social Media and Critical Care Pre-hospital and Retrieval Pre-conference Workshop June 23rd 2015 from KAREL HABIG on Vimeo. SEE YOU AT SMACC!
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SGEM#57: Should I Stay or Should I Go (Biphasic Anaphylactic Response)
- Guest Skeptic: Dr. Anand Swaminathan or Swami. He is an assistant program director at NYU/Bellevue Hospital in the department of EM. Swani’s interests are in resident education, critical care and E...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Education Theory for the #MedEd Clinician
- (A bit of context… this post also serves as the “show notes” for a presentation I gave at the Social Media and Critical Care conference, Chicago, 2015) It’s a silly task to distill the field of med...
#smaccUS - HQMedEd.com
- The Social Media and Critical Care conference was held in Chicago this past week, and #smaccUS was the twitter hashtag for the event.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!