New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Five tips for ICU sedation - INTENSIVE
Here are five tips for sedation in the ICU, based on The Alfred ICU sedation guideline.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Surviving Sedation 2015 - Broome Docs
- surviving sedation
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
New AF guidelines from AHA/ACC |
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: Executive Summary J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014;64(21):2246-2280 Free full text
- Endotracheal intubation in the ICU is a high-risk procedure, resulting in significant morbidity and mortality. Up to 40% of cases are associated with marked hypoxemia or hypotension. The ICU patien...
Update: Analgesia and Sedation in the Intubated ED Patient - emdocs
- Congrats on securing the airway! This article discusses strategies for post-intubation analgesia and sedation in the ED.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases