New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Apneic oxygenation and high-flow nasal cannula don’t prevent desaturation during intubation?
0 0 Introduction 0 Recently there has been increased interest in the use of high-flow nasal cannula (HFNC) to provide preoxygenation and apneic oxygenation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- In this video Rhys Clement demonstrates how to insert a cannula. More content can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Apneic oxygenation and high-flow nasal cannula don’t prevent desaturation during intubation? • /r/Foamed
- reddit: the front page of the internet
Should we stop looking at first look intubation rates?
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Post Intubation Sedation for Pregnant Patients - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- You have just intubated a seizing eclamptic woman who is 34 weeks pregnant what sedation medication would you use?
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!