New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Five pearls for the dyspneic patient with Guillain-Barre Syndrome or Myasthenia Gravis
0 Introduction 0 Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and Myasthenia Gravis (MG) are common causes of acute weakness. About 25% of these patients may develop res
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.