New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Respiratory Death Airway Algorithm
0 Introduction 0 Last week Scott Weingart discussed a case of a profoundly hypoxemic patient with a failed airway which was salvaged by surgical cricothyro
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Strayer Tainter Syncope Algorithm
- Applies to syncope and presyncope. As appeared in the December 2010 issue of Emergency Medicine Practice Guide
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Beyond ACLS: A New Pulseless Electrical Activity Algorithm - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Patients with pulseless electrical activity (PEA) account for almost 1/3 of cardiac arrest and even more troublesome is that the survival rate is significantly worse than patients with shockable rh...
Beyond ACLS: From CPR to Cath - The New ACC/AHA Cardiac Arrest Algorithm - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Cardiac Arrest: Should we cath all patients with Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) and return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) who are still comatose?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.