New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pacing Swan Ganz Catheter - Intensive Care Network
Roger Harris demonstrates Pacing Swan Ganz Catheters including a video animation and cadaveric pigs heart demonstration! Presented at SMACCGold 2014.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ECMO - Avalon Cannula - Intensive Care Network
- Intensivist Dr Roger Pye demonstrates the Avalon Cannula for ECMO. Presented at SMACCGold 2014.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Advanced Haemodynamic Simulation - Intensive Care Network
- Dr Laurence Weinberg performs physiological experiments on his volunteer to demonstrate the use of the Flo Trac Advanced Haemodynamic Monitoring system. Presented at SMACCGold 2014.
JICS Cast July 2014 - Intensive Care Network
- JICS Cast July 2014 is a podcast featuring articles published in the Journal of the Intensive Care Society: Diabetic ketoacidosis, ECHO for PE and much more
Brown - Get Published! - Intensive Care Network
- Anthony Brown shares his tips and tricks to maximise the chance for your paper to get published. This is a fantastic podcast which comes neatly packaged within 15 minutes.
The Victorian Primary Examination Course for CICM (VPECC) - Intensive Care Network
- ATTENTION ALL CICM PRIMARY EXAM CANDIDATES! Details about the VPECC primary examination course held in Melbourne on the 10th of October 2015.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...