New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mythbusting: Correcting the anion gap for albumin is not helpful
0 Introduction 0 In 1998 Figge reported a strong linear relationship between anion gap and albumin concentration, which has led to the widespread recommend
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Balance
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Acid Base Balance and ABG Analysis Lecture
- Acid Base balance and ABG analysis lecture overing Acidosis, Alkaline Condition and Effects of PH.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)