New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
KT Evidence Bite: Fibrinolysis in Intermediate PE - CanadiEM
In patients with intermediate-risk PE (signs of RV dysfunction and cardiac injury) does fibrinolysis improve clinical outcomes?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
KT Evidence Bite: Colchicine for Pericarditis - CanadiEM
- In addition to conventional antiinflammatory therapy, colchicine for pericarditis reduced the rate of incessant or recurrent pericarditis.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.