New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pearls for Airway Management in the Obese Patient - HQMedEd.com
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Advanced Airway Management Techniques
- Advanced airway management
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
What is the difference in initial treatment in patients with acute stroke and TIA?
- I know the difference between stroke and TIA is that a stroke lasts longer than 24 hours and a TIA resolves within 24 hours, but what happens if a patient with a TIA presents before their symptoms ...
TECFIDERA (dimethyl fumarate) data reinforce strong, sustained efficacy for newly-diagnosed MS patients
- Biogen has announced new data that continue to support TECFIDERA® (dimethyl fumarate) as an effective, long-term treatment for people who are living with relapsing forms of multiple...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!