New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Rates for Suicide,* by Urbanization of County of Residence† — United States, 2004 and 2013
Help by adding tags...
Doctor should be able to help dying man commit suicide, rules South African judge
- A South African High Court judge has ruled in favour of a dying man’s wish to be assisted in his suicide by a doctor. Robin Stransham-Ford, who was 65, had prostate cancer and had only a few weeks ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Parental Death in Childhood Ups Suicide Risk
- The death of a parent in childhood, regardless of cause, is associated with long-term increased risk for suicide for the bereaved, new research shows.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials