New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Clinical Guidance for Smallpox Vaccine Use in a Postevent Vaccination Program
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Positive results for BiondVax in a study demonstrating the effectiveness of the vaccination against a new class of deadly bird flu viruses
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd, developer of a universal flu vaccine, has announced successful completion of studies in mice that validated the effectiveness of the company's vaccine against an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bovine TB vaccinations and minimising 'false positives'
- Bovine tuberculosis is a major economic disease of livestock worldwide. Despite an intensive, and costly, control program in the United Kingdom, bovine TB persists.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)