New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CDC National Health Report: Leading Causes of Morbidity and Mortality and Associated Behavioral Risk and Protective Factors—United States, 2005–2013
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
US citizens are living longer and consuming more prescription drugs than ever, finds report
- People in the United States are living longer and are consuming more prescription drugs than ever before, an annual report on the nation’s health prepared by the Centers for Disease Control and Pre...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Report warns of 'serious health risks' associated with online breast milk
- In a new report published in The BMJ, experts from the UK warn that breast milk purchased online may pose serious health risks to infants and call for the market to be regulated.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!