New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
- A short podcast giving an overview of appendicitis in paediatrics
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Acute appendicitis on CT - radiology video tutorial
- A case highlighting the typical features of acute appendicitis on abdominal CT.
- Appendicitis is one of the most common surgical emergencies. In this tutorial, Danny takes you through the salient clinical aspects, including history-taking, eponymous signs on clinical examinatio...
CT Imaging: Appendicitis
Ultrasound for Appendicitis - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information