New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hartmann's Procedure Explained
- Eponymously named operations give you little clue as to what they are or what they're for. One of the most commonly performed eponymous procedures is Hartman...
Medtronic CoreValve® System Receives FDA Approval for Transcatheter Valve-In-Valve Procedures
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.