New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cardiac Pressure-Volume Loop
- This tutorial explores the relationship between pressure and volume in the left ventricle of the heart.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
How does the Valsalva manoeuvre work to reduce or exhibit cardiac abnormalities?
- I know what the Valsalva maneuver is, but I have never really understood how it is used in cardiology to elicit or interrupt abnormalities or arrhythmias. Could anyone explain please? Thanks!
Dealing with death in deployment
- University of Utah study finds exposure to death correlated with suicide risk in deployed militaryA new University of Utah study is the first to provide clear insight...
Dr. Smith's ECG Blog: A Male in his 50's with epigastric pain
- Instructive ECGs in Clinical Context ----Archives, Popular Posts, and an Index of all ECGs are down the right-hand side.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...