New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Absolute and relative contraindications for ketamine use in the Pediatric Emergency Department
Another informative post by Lauren Riney, one of the excellent Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Help by adding tags...
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Pediatric Pain Assessment in the Emergency Department
- Learn new methods of improving pediatric pain assessment.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!