New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SGEM#51: Home (Discharging Patients with Acute Pulmonary Emboli Home from the Emergency Department)
Podcast Link: SGEM51 Date: October 30, 2013 Title: Home – Discharging patients with Pulmonary Embolisms Home from the Emergency Department
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Study finds emergency departments may be high-yield venues to address opioid overdose and education
- Emergency departments (ED) provide a promising venue to address opioid deaths with education on both overdose prevention and appropriate actions in a witnessed overdose.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
- Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
Pacemaker and AICD management in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- An update on pacemakers and AICDs: What do you need to worry about? What are vital components of the history and EKG? What are the management strategies for these patients?
EREM: Pitfalls and Perils of Emergency Department Discharge Instructions
- Everyday Risk in Emergency Medicine series: Pitfalls and Perils of Emergency Department Discharge Instructions by Dr. Matthew DeLaney
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!