New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SGEM#22: Papa Don’t Preach (Emergency Contraception)
Case Scenario: 21yo presents to the ED at 8am very distraught. She reports the condom broke last night during intercourse and requests the morning after pill.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Introduction to contraception.
- Introduction to ¥ Contraceptive Methods: An Overview on receptive Technology ate Series
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Rise in IUD and contraceptive implant use among US teens
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that use of long-acting reversible contraception by teens in the US increased by fifteen times from 2005-13.
How is the NHS performing? April 2015
- Mounting deficits, worsening performance and declining staff morale leave the NHS facing its biggest challenges for many years, according to our latest quarterly monitoring report.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!