New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Podcast #8: ABCD2 Not as Simple as 1,2,3 (CVA, TIA)
Perry JJ et al. Prospective validation of the ABCD2 score for patients in the emergency department with transient ischemic attack. CMAJ. 2011 Jul 12;183(10):1137-45. Epub 2011 Jun 6.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
- Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Why we need EBM in the ED
- Here is a YouTube Video called Homeopathic A&E. It highlights why we need evidence based medicine in the emergency department. Listen to TheSGEM to get the “Best” Evidence in Emergency Medicine. Su...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more