New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What medicine gets wrong about pain. — The Coffeelicious
The many sides of a single human experience and a proposal to change the way we talk about pain.
Help by adding tags...
What actually causes the pain in angina?
- The pain is angina is due to which inflammatory mediator?
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
PAIN TYPES (1 of 3) - NOCIOCEPTIVE
Paediatric Pain and Sedation - Tips to Change Your Practice from #EuSEM15 - St.Emlyn's
- Blog post version of Natalie May's talk from #EuSEM15 on paediatric pain and sedation in the emergency department with tips to change your practice.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials