New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Overdose: Harm in a Wired Hospital — Backchannel
Binge readers! Here’s the complete story of how a “mistake-proof” hospital gave Pablo Garcia 38.5 times his prescribed d…
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Well Being of the Pre-Hospital Care Provider
- The Well Being of the Pre-Hospital Care Provider
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
The St.Emlyn's virtual hospital podcast
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)