New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Is a hole in the head the answer to traumatic brain injury?
An extreme surgical procedure may save lives but the quality of that life is under scrutiny. Clare Wilson joins the surgeons examining if it's worth the risk
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The world's first human head transplant: could it happen in the next 2 years?
- In 2013, MNT reported on Italian neurosurgeon Dr. Sergio Canavero's bid to conduct the first ever human head transplant. Now, we report on an updated proposal for the procedure.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Just another intoxicated head injury | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- At the start of another busy weekend nightshift in a rural ED you take over the care of an agitated, aggressive head injured patient...
2015 Brain Injury Conference – Brighton
- #KSSbrain Storify summary here https://t.co/6c3gluQeMq - great day thanks to all— Jeff Doran (@jeffdoran) July 21, 2015
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)