New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SingFit: Leveraging Technology to Scale Music Therapy
Music therapist, Andy Tubman, wants everyone to get a whole brain workout by singing. That's why he developed SingFit, technology to scale music therapy. He ...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SingFit: Leveraging Technology to Scale Music Therapy - YouTube
- Music therapist, Andy Tubman, wants everyone to get a whole brain workout by singing. That's why he developed SingFit, technology to scale music therapy. He ...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Music therapy, a refuge in the ICU
- Hola a tod@s, my dear friends.Many times we have spoken on this blog about the inclusion of music in the ICU, source of benefits for patients without side effects.In the pain management, for the an...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.