New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Amber's Story: How Two Kidneys Saved My Life - Nebraska Medicine
When Amber Tennell was 7-years-old, she had strep throat almost every two weeks. Doctors wanted to remove her tonsils. When she went in for surgery, her bloo...
Help by adding tags...
Kidney Paired Donation - Nebraska Medicine
- Even when a potential donor and recipient are not a match, there can still be other option. A paired donor transplant matches several people in an exchange o...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Child Life - Nebraska Medicine
- Each year, thousands of children come here from all over the country for very serious illnesses or accidents. A hospital can be a very scary place for childr...
Renal medicine -- Describe your specialty 30 sec challenge
Extracorporeal Life Support (ECLS) - Nebraska Medicine
- Extracorporeal Life Support (ECLS) is also known as Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO). A machine is used to take over the work of the patient's hear...
Laila Learns the Ukulele - Nebraska Medicine
- Three years ago, Laila Pettigrew had a kidney transplant at Nebraska Medicine – Nebraska Medical Center. Three weeks ago, her new kidney started to fail. The...