New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pain Medicine Clinic - Tyler's Story - Nebraska Medicine
When it comes to treating pain, Dr. Thomas Brooks is leading the way with a new approach. He's a pain medicine specialist at Nebraska Medicine who gets to th...
Help by adding tags...
The horrific toll of America's heroin 'epidemic' - BBC News
- Heroin abuse in the US has spread beyond inner cities, resulting in a sharp rise in deadly addiction. The BBC's Ian Pannell reports from Chicago, a hub for cheap, pure and plentiful heroin.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Penn Medicine pain management study reveals patient confusion about opioid addiction
- Findings illustrate need for improved communication of opioid risks and pain management in emergency departmentsEmergency department patients have misperceptions about...
Researchers discover brain circuit that controls compulsive overeating and sugar addiction
- Compulsive overeating and sugar addiction are major threats to human health, but potential treatments face the risk of impairing normal feeding behaviors that are crucial for survival.
Heroin Best Tx for Resistant Opioid Addiction, Expert Says
- Heroin-assisted therapy is the best way of avoiding relapse in opioid addicts who have failed conventional therapies, argues an expert.
Goodbye To Back Pain - Dee's Story - Nebraska Medicine - YouTube
- "I wasn't functioning. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't go out of the house." Dee Golda's back pain was constant. It got so bad, she could barely walk and ...
Visions of Addiction
- To find more information about Rowman and Littlefield titles, please visit www.rowmanlittlefield.com.