New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Good times part 1: DIDO-30 for STEMI - St.Emlyn's
DIDO time for STEMI is the door in, door out time relating to the Emergency Department care of patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Type 2 Myocardial Infarction: The Chimaera of Cardiology?
- Is it time to drop the "type 2" moniker for myocardial infarction?
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!