New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
In this video Rhys Clement demonstrates how to insert a cannula. More content can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rhys gets an NG Tube!
- In this video Rhys Clement gets an NG tube inserted by Charlotte Longman. Although this is an amusing video it demonstrates how to insert an NG tube and also highlights the feelings that the patie...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- In this video Rhys Clement demonstrates how to take blood. More content can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Guedel Airway Insertion - Initial Assessment of a Trauma Patient.wmv
- This video - produced by students at Oxford University Medical School in conjunction with the faculty - demonstrates how to size and insert a Geudel Airway.<br>It is part of a series of videos on t...
One-handed reef knot
- A detailed video on how to perform the one-handed reef knot.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!