New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
In this video Rhys Clement demonstrates how to take blood. More content can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted about 5 years ago
Nice piece of phlebotomy skill Dr Rhys. A tip for you though, if you must use a syringe barrel, try using it with a wing set needle. The end of the luer line screws neatly into the barrel and you can pull back with the plunger, both hands free if need b
- In this video Rhys Clement demonstrates how to insert a cannula. More content can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
A brief Guide to the clinical examination
- I created this whilst in third year. I have always found it difficult to find a succint guide to the whole examination for the long case...so I created one! It is an easy guide to remembering what ...
One-handed reef knot
- A detailed video on how to perform the one-handed reef knot.
OSCE respiratory examination
- Respiratory flashcard for OSCE's.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases