New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Child tooth removal 'at crisis point', doctors warn - BBC News
Doctors call for urgent action to reduce the number of children needing to have rotten teeth removed under general anaesthetic in hospital.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Children monitored to gauge pollution impact - BBC News
- A multimillion pound study has been launched to assess the impact of the environment on the health and development of children.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Parents 'should brush children's teeth' - Royal College of Surgeons - BBC News
- The Royal College of Surgeons calls on parents to supervise or brush their children's teeth until the age of 14, when their adult teeth are fully formed.
Lifeblood for children who need it most - BBC News
- How to tell which sick children need blood transfusions the most.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more