New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Extending Emergency Care Beyond the ER
Emergency Physician, Tom Scaletta MD, Chair of the Emergency Department and Medical Director of Patient Experience at the Edward Elmhurst Hospital Emergency ...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
JC The REVERT trial: Dip or doom for SVT in the Emergency Department?
- St.Emlyn's - Meducation in Virchester #FOAMed SVT (supraventricular tachycardia) is something we see a lot of in Emergency Medicine. Any emergency physician will tell you exactly how satisfying it...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...