New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
PATIENTS AS EDUCATORS
Help by adding tags...
A model for interporfessional workshops in the community
on Tuesday 1st December 2009
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed - emdocs
- The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed, by Amar Patel MD
EM Mindset: Steve Carroll - Masters of the Undifferentiated Patient - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is refreshing piece by Dr. Carroll to kick off Monday. We are masters of the undifferentiated patients. Focus on these tips before, during and after your...
MEdIC Series | The Case of the Flirtatious Patient
- What happens when topics of conversation with patients become too personal? Please join us in discussing the case of the flirtatious patient .
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.