New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Anatomy lecturers developed podcasts in French and English as an online learning resource to augment student learning capacity.
on Thursday 3rd December 2009
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- www.Ministryofethics.co.uk is a student-led, non-profit, free-to-use website aimed at addressing the current resource gap for Medical Ethics and Law learning in the UK. Using the Consensus Statemen...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Living with Mental Illness - A Student's Guide
- Living with Mental Illness - A Student's Guide was created during a 3rd year SSC project to develop mental health e-learning resources for 3rd year medical students at the University of Leeds. The ...
Any Manchester Medics with progress test resources?
- Hi just wondering if there are any Manchester students/graduates out there with Progress test past Q's, or recommended practice questions.
Update on RCEM curriculum mapping - St.Emlyn's
- RCEM curriculum mapping: an update on how you can use the St Emlyn's resources as part of your education, mapping posts/podcasts to the RCEM competencies.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...