New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiovascular Physiology (Capillary) - 1/6
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
CHRISTOPHER BORGES DA SILVA
Medical Student - Kings College London
Posted almost 9 years ago
great diagrams and progression
- A very simple diagram to show which ion channels are involved in the various phases of atrial contraction.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Calcium - Physiology and pathology
- Video tutorial on calcium homeostasis, calcium pathology including hypocalcaemia and hypercalcaemia.
- A lecture on the recognition and physiology of both normal and abnormal heart sounds with numerous audio examples. Covered sounds include S1, S2, S3, S4, clicks, an opening snap and pericardial kn...
- Professor Saltzman introduces the basic concepts of renal physiology. Professor Saltzman first introduces the function and anatomy of the kidney. Special attention is given to the cell types and st...
- Surface tension - van de Waals forces of adjacent water molecules - Two forces: - Circumferential - Tangential (radial) = wall tension - Opposite force = gas p…
Cardiac Pressure-Volume Loop
- This tutorial explores the relationship between pressure and volume in the left ventricle of the heart.
How to listen to human HEART SOUNDS!!!
- ▶▶▶ Watch More Videos at http://www.ftplectures.com◀◀◀ Learn how to listen to heart sounds for life. learn more heart sounds on the web: http://www.blaufuss....