New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oviary, an Electronic Solution to Make Sure You Don't Forget The Birth Control Pill |
Women on "the pill" know all too well that skipping a day's dose may lead to an unwanted pregnancy, yet many still end up forgetting or put it off to the n
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Introduction to contraception.
- Introduction to ¥ Contraceptive Methods: An Overview on receptive Technology ate Series
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
We're Back! Transparent Electronics - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 24th Jan 2013 - We're Back! Transparent Electronics
'15 million unwanted pregnancies' created by low contraception in 35 poorer countries
- Some 90% of the 16.7 million unwanted pregnancies across a third of the world's population every year are due to a failure to use modern contraception, study suggests.
Hormonal birth control and fracture risk in observational studies | Cochrane
- When bone mass declines with age, the risk of fractures increases. Birth control methods that have hormones may lead to changes in women’s bone density. Worry about fractures may limit the use of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.