New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sodium, Potassium, Diuretics with Dr. Lederer
Dr. Eleanor Lederer addresses sodium and potassium regulation including mechanisms of diuretics. She presents a basic approach to addressing cases and analyz...
Help by adding tags...
- The electrocardiogram is one of the most important diagnostic tools in acute medicine. In this course, we use straightforward language and graphics to explai...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Cardiac conduction system and its relationship with ECG
- The heart's conductions system controls the generation and propagation of electric signals or action potentials causing the hearts muscles to contract and th...
Cardiology Topic Reviews and Definitions | Learntheheart.com
- Cardiology topics are reviewed including comprehensive summaries, quiz questions, clinical trials, games and more.
Sudden cardiac death in athletes
- Sudden cardiac death in athletes aged less than 35 years is most commonly caused by an underlying genetic heart disorder, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy; however, up to half of all sudden card...
- Prezi outlining mitral stenosis, mitral regurgitation, aortic stenosis and aortic regurgitation.
RE-WARM (Really Easy WAys to Remember Medicine): ECG interpretation with one glance
- The best way to remember heaps of information is by association. This is a collection of stories/mnemonics/pictures created by medics to help remember majorly boring stuff.