New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Care of learning disability patients: Reform 'remains slow' - BBC News
There has been an "alarming absence" of progress in the reform of care for people with learning disabilities in England, a review concludes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Expert Round Table on Bulky Unresectable Stage IIIB NSCLC and the Outer Limits of Curative Intent (audio)
- <p <p>Case discussion with Drs. George Blumenschein of MD Anderson and Walter Curran of Emory University, reviewing concerns about risks of aggressive treatment of bulky locally advanced NSCLC an...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Admiring Autism: Busting 'autism myths' with a camera - BBC News
- Photographer Sara Dunn is "challenging the myths surrounding autism" with a camera, her own son and other affected families.
STI podcast: Australia’s HPV vaccination programme and disappearing genital warts
- Stream STI podcast: Australia’s HPV vaccination programme and disappearing genital warts by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
NHS to stop 'over-medicating' people with learning disabilities - BBC News
- NHS England says it is taking urgent action to tackle the over-prescribing of psychotropic drugs to people with learning disabilities.
BMA - GMC Unable to Act Over Revalidation Conflict of Interest Claim - 2013 - August | British Medical Association
- GMC says accreditation scheme is a 'matter for the faculty' of occupational medicine