New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
X-ray of old TB
Help by adding tags...
as per the above
Mr Jamie Dunn
on Wednesday 20th January 2010
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
3D Visualisation System Report
- An overview of the project to create a 3D stereoscopic anatomy teaching resource for aortic anatomy and the pathology of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
Golden S sign - radiology video tutorial (x-ray)
- Golden S sign - a chest radiograph sign of right upper lobe collapse due to an obstructing central mass, most often primary lung cancer.
Are scaphoid fractures more easily seen on x-ray after a few days?
- So, I've been in A+E recently, and noticed that for some types of fractures (such as suspected scaphoid fractures) doctors often tell the patient to return for repeat x-rays, or to go the fracture ...
How to make difference between a phlebolith and an ureterolith on X-ray?
- How do you differentiate between them when both are made of calcium?
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...