New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Link to John Hopkins reading resources - REHABILITATION
Help by adding tags...
Jean O Neill
on Wednesday 29th April 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
A Guide to Prevention
- Recommended preventive services, other preventive services to consider, preventive services not indicated in older adults, delivery of preventive services and references.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Start of a new regular feature called #CheekyBugger
- I'm an anaesthetist and use a checklist and no cricoid pressure in trauma #DontTellMinh pic.twitter.com/eAt9MNUxlP— Geoff Healy (@drgeoffhealy) August 24, 2015 //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
The National Library of Medicine's Visible Human Project
- The Visible Human Project® is an outgrowth of the NLM's 1986 Long-Range Plan. It is the creation of complete, anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of the normal male and female ...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.