New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Erikson's Eight Stages of Development - How to Memorize Them Once and for All
Help by adding tags...
From http://www.thepsychfiles.com Memorize Erik Erikson's Eight Stages of Psychosocial Development once and for all! In this video episode I have a little fu...
on Friday 1st May 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted over 3 years ago
Erik Erikson's dreaded 8 Stages of Psychosocial Development, but this method using the peg system for creating memorable reference points really does work. I was just as sceptical when I heard the author in the video describe his method, but this has stuc
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
Pediatric Development Stages
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Full Respiratory Review Video - USMLE FAST TRACK - First Aid for USMLE Step 1 2013
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/sign-up-usmle-step-1-review-program/ For A Limited Time The Full Respiratory Chapter Review Video from First Aid for USMLE Step 1 2...
NICE Evidence Search
- Authoritative evidence-based information from hundreds of trustworthy sources for health and social care
An easy way to remember arm muscles PART 2
- Dr Preddy teaching anatomy at Touro University Nevada
ABC of Learning and Teaching in Medicine
Immense Immunology Insight: Nitric oxide
Useful Learning Resources
- A brief list (not exhaustive) of some online learning resources that I have found to be accurate, reliable, and effective in conveying difficult concepts in a way that is easier to grasp. I am sur...