New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Immense Immunology Insight: Get to immu-know the cells
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted over 5 years ago
The author of this page has created a good summary of the functions of the key cellular players of the innate and adaptive immune system. I think this could be useful as a quick-reference guide (I would copy-paste-snip the cartoons of the individual cells
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Poikilocytosis of RBC
- This lecture covers images and important key terms for corresponding cell anomaly.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.