New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical Mnemonics .com: World's Database of Medical Mnemonics
A free online searchable database of medical mnemonics to help students of health-related professions remember the important details.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Global Health Statistics Made Simple
- An excellent presentation by Hans Rosling reviewing global development statistics in relation to health - relating them to things we can all understand
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Death by Powerpoint.
- Introduction Computerised presentations are a part of every medical student's / junior doctor's life. Sometimes we give them, often we sleep through them and occasionally we even listen to them. T...
List of medical mnemonics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There are many mnemonics for the names of the cranial nerves, e.g. "OOOTTAFAGVSH" is "OLd OPen OCeans TROuble TRIbesmen ABout Fish VEnom Giving VArious ACute/SPlitting Headaches" (a mnemonic that g...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!