New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'White collar' boxer death caused by diet drugs - BBC News
The death of a boxer who collapsed after a "white collar" match was partly caused by a fat burning drug, an inquest concludes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Saudi Mers death toll passes 100 - BBC News
- Saudi Arabia says more than 100 patients infected with the Mers coronavirus have now died since the outbreak began in 2012.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Affordable healthy diet 'too expensive for many' - BBC News
- Many people do not have enough income for a "decent diet", public health experts claim in an open letter to the prime minister.
In search of a personalised diet - BBC News
- Forget the latest fad - scientists can tell what is the right diet for you.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.